I do not understand why all casino players don’t sign up for a Club Card or a One-Club Card for a group of casinos at every casino they visit. What are your objections? Is it getting on a mailing list, receiving junk mail, too much hassle or concerns about your privacy? Let us take these objections one at a time.
Here’s the worst thing that can happen to you–you get ‘junk mail’ for free rooms or low rates, free food, cash voucher, birthday greetings plus promotional news. I will take that junk anytime!
Gosh, you have to schlump (is that a word?) over to the casino promotions booth to sign-up and most of the time you get a free gift, cash-food voucher or a casino promotion specifically for new members.
Is that any more hassle that going to your bank or lifting up your mattress when you are gathering your gambling bankroll for a casino visit?
Easier still and to avoid schlumping, head for your favorite casino website and sign-up online.
Speaking of the internet, most online casinos have jumped on the comps bandwagon with Players Club, Cash Back Programs and Percentage Bonus offerings–a www comp benefit.
An additional benefit and time-saver is to sign up for one-card to use at a group of casinos. I have provided a Listing of 9 US Casino Cards Merged.
The current and lasting trend is to combine several casino properties under one named Slot Club Card to form a MegaClub. Use your card at all participating casinos to gather points.
For further details of participating casino locations, I suggest you search the internet or contact any one of the casinos in the group. This list is current at the time of writing but may change.
1) Harrah’s–Total Rewards: Harrah’s properties plus Showboat Casino, AC, Harvey’s Casino, Lake Tahoe and Rio Casino, Las Vegas.
2) Park Place–Connection Card: Includes Bally’s, Caesars, Grand Casinos, Flamingo, Paris and Hiltons.
3) Isle of Capri–Isle One: All properties
4) Mandalay Resorts–One Club: Includes properties in Vegas, Reno, Detroit and Tunica.
5) MGM Mirage Card: Includes properties in Vegas, Detroit, Biloxi and Laughlin.
6) Station Casinos–Boarding Pass: Includes 7 properties.
7) Fiesta–Amigo Club: Fiesta Henderson and Las Vegas.
8) Ultimate Rewards Club: Arizona Charlie’s East and West, Las Vegas